1. Place all the fruit in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir occasionally until the fruit begins to soften and boil.
2. With a fork or potato masher, crush the fruit to your desired consistency.
3. Stir in the chia seeds and honey until well combined.
4. Remove from heat and let it cool.
5. Serve and enjoy or store in a tightly sealed jar or container.
Serve this jam on toast, bagels, pancakes, or to make PB&J sandwiches.
Substitute berries with other juicy fruit such as cherries, peaches, nectarines, apricots, or plums.
Blend the jam (with an immersion or regular blender) if you prefer a smoother texture.
Recipe Source: EatFresh.Org