WASHOE COUNTY 4-H YOUTH
- I believe that participation in the 4-H Home Arts and Sciences Program should demonstrate my own knowledge, ability, and skill as a 4-H member.
- I will do my own work to the fullest extent I am capable and otherwise will only accept limited help and support from others.
- I will not use abusive, fraudulent, illegal, deceptive, or questionable practices.
- I will read, understand, and follow the rules without exception, of all shows and events in which I am a participant, and ask that my parents and the supervisor of my project to do the same.
- I wish for my home arts project to be an example of how to accept what life has to offer, both good and bad, and how to live with the outcome.
- I realize that I am responsible for:
- The proper care and safety of my project area.
- Producing a project that is of high quality and following all proper regulations.
- Demonstrating strong moral character as an example to others by upholding the 4-H Code of Conduct.
4-H Member name printed Club Name
4-H Member signature Date
Parent or guardian signature Date
4-H club leader signature Date
Return copy to University of Nevada, Reno Extension
Washoe County Office, 4955 Energy Way, Reno NV 89502
by November 15 of current year or at time of enrollment