1. What is the first thing you should do before working with food?
A. Wash your hands
B. Eat a snack
C. Play with your pet
2. You should wash your hands for at least 20 seconds.
3. Why should you wash your fruits and vegetables before you use them?
A. To get them wet
B. To wash off germs and dirt
C. To play in the water
D. You don't need to wash them
4. You should always wash your fruits and vegetables before cutting them
5. Fruits and vegetables have a lot of vitamins and minerals that help us stay healthy
6. When using a knife, you should hold your fingers on the food in a....
A. claw shape
C. away from the food
D. both hands should be on the knife
7. How many colors are in the fruit and vegetable rainbow?
8. It's important to try and eat all 5 colors of the rainbow each day
9. What three things are the parts of a fruit?
10. Strawberries, blueberries, and pineapple have vitamin C.
11. Fruit popsicles are a great way to get some fruit into our day.
12. Where did you watch the Kids Cook Lesson?