Dynamic Learning Experiences
- A personal leadership inventory and assessment;
- A leadership seminar covering leadership styles, defining direction, working together through teams, community action process, ethical decision-making, and more;
- An individual innovative leadership project with support and resources, such as a case study documentation and mentoring relationships; and
- A capstone seminar during which participants share their innovative projects.
- Nov. 15, 2018 - State Extension Directors submit approved applications to WELD X Planning Committee
- Jan. 2019 - Personal Leadership Inventory and Assessment completed by Interns
- March 2019 - WELD X Seminar 1 - Oregon, Dates TBA
- May 2020 - WELD X Seminar 2 - Location and specific dates TBD
The fee for the 15-month program is $1,600 per intern. This fee is generally covered by the intern’s Extension organization. The fee includes registration for two WELD X seminars, leadership inventory activities, communication, training sessions, materials, and certain meals. The registration fee does not include travel, lodging, and some meals, and is not refundable once an individual begins the WELD program.