AmeriCorps 4-H Grows Here Project
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be a citizen, national, or lawful permanent resident of the United States
- $500 total stipend
- Professional development
- Mentorship and growth
- Living allowance
- Education award at the end of their service
- 300 hours of service (approximately 25 hours weekly)
- Date of service: Now through July 31, 2021
- The A.D. Guy AmeriCorps Members will provide direct support to the A.D. Guy Knowledge Center by facilitating 4-H workshops and providing direct program instruction to youth ages 5-19.
- Members will also develop relationships that will eventually lead to long-standing 4-H clubs and/or Special Interest (SPIN) programming.
- Members will be on the front lines serving youth as positive role models and mentors.
- Youth will guide the learning topics, but the A.D. Guy AmeriCorps Members will facilitate such learning through devising appropriate environments and opportunities for youth using 4-H curriculum, programs, and occasionally creating new teaching methods.
- Multiple positions are available.
How to Apply:
- Go to https://my.americorps.gov/mp/login.do
- Click on "Register to Create a New Member/Alum Account."
- Complete the requested profile information. You will need a Social Security number and valid address, telephone number and email.
- Once you receive your account information via email, log into the MyAmeriCorps portal, and use the navigation pane on the left to complete your general application and reference information.
- Click "Search Listings."
- Type “4-H @ A.D. Guy AmeriCorps Member " into the Program Name field (ignore all the other fields).
- Click "Search."
- Click the listing to view program information.
- Read the program information, and then click "Apply Now" at the bottom of the page.
Please contact Anel Rojas at 702.940.5438 or email@example.com.