Language/ Listening: 7.PK.1a
Physical Development: 1.PK.1, 2.PK.1, 4PK2.1, 5PK.1, 4.PK.2
- Roll a die.
- Pick a movement, i.e. push-ups, heel step, tip toes, squat, crunch, jump, hop, spin, etc.
- Do the movement as many times as the number shown on the die.
- Take turns.
- Moderate to vigorous physical activity
- Light cardio
- Light muscle strengthening
- Create a die with movements on each side that can be rolled to determine which movement you do.
- Another option is to create a spinner or printed cards with movements to choose from.
University of Nevada Reno Cooperative Extension. All 4 Kids Teachers Connection Newsletters