Agriculture & Livestock
Agriculture producers will find useful information below to help them manage their crops and land during drought conditions, consider alternative low-water-use and rotation crops, and connect with drought assistance programs.
Resources for Farmers and Rangeland Managers
- Nevada Crop Progress & Conditions (USDA)
- Current Conditions - Agriculture Data, Maps, & Tools (NIDIS)
- AgRisk Viewer (USDA Climate Hub)
- Vegetative Drought and US Drought Monitor
- Nevada Rangeland Monitoring Handbook (3rd ed.)
- Rangelands and Drought (USFS)
- Drought Management Database (NDMC) highlights drought mitigation and response strategies implemented across the United States, including for farming and livestock production
Web Links Disclaimer
These links are provided for informational purposes only. Extension does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information which the listed sites may contain nor does Extension endorse any products or services these sites may provide or advocate.