What you need:
- 1/4 c. zucchini, quartered and sliced
- 1/4 c. tomato sauce
- Turkey meatballs, pre-packaged and cooked
- 3 tbsp. shredded cheese
- Sliced oranges
- English Muffin
- Sauté zucchini with tomato sauce or your favorite tomato-based pasta sauce for 2 minutes on medium heat.
- Follow instruction on how to cook meatballs
- Add prepared ingredients into a bowl and top with shredded cheese
- Pair with sliced oranges and a whole wheat English muffin for a complete meal!
**This meal is CACFP approved if served with milk.